University of Montpellier, Institute of Evolutionary Sciences (ISEM)
- 1988: PhD thesis, University of Montpellier
- 2001: Habilitation, University of Montpellier
- 1997: Researcher at CNRS France
- 2002: Director of research at CNRS France
Area of expertise
Current themes :
I am palaeoecologist and my research focuses on reconstructing past climate and vegetation changes from fossil records collected in mountain lakes.
Key words :
Palaeoecology, Mountain ecosystems, Holocene, paleobiogeography, plant conservation.
- ISEM : isem-evolution.fr/en/
- GoogleScholar : scholar.google.fr/citations?user=GYAPNJYAAAAJ&hl=fr