Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +33679408179 • 1-819-277-0044
- 2019-2020: PhD Student in Ecological Anthropology – University of Québec in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Canada.
- 2015-2017: Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, specialty paleoecology and chrono-environment – University of Montpellier, France.
- 2012-2015: Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Environmental Sciences – University of Montpellier, France.
- 2010-2012: Biotechnology Laboratory Sciences Advanced Technical Certificate – Technical College Jean Baptiste de la Salle of Lyon, France.
- January – December 2018: Contract agent at the National Center for Scientific Research (UMR AMAP) – Montpellier, France.
- November – December 2017: Contract agent at the University of Montpellier (UMR 5554), France.
- January – June 2017: Research assistant at the tree-ring laboratory of the Institute of Geography – Erlangen, Germany.
- March – May 2016: Research assistant at the environmental stable isotope laboratory – Leicester, UK.
Area of expertise
Current themes : Fire frequency and landscape transformation in a reindeer herding area in northern Finland.
Key words : Land-use legacy, Fire frequency, Finland, Climate change, Boreal forest.