Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016-2019 : PhD Student in Paleoecology (Université de Montpellier, France)
- 2014-2016 : Master’s degree in Terrestrial Environmental Sciences – specialty in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (Aix-Marseille Université, France)
- 2010-2014 : Bachelor’s degree in Life and Health Sciences, specialty in Biology of Organisms and Ecosystems (Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France)
- Since December 2021: Independent researcher & scientific consultant (Entomology)
- October 2016 – December 2019: PhD Student in Paleoecology, in CNRS – UMR5554 ISEM – Ecole doctorale GAIA (Montpellier, France)
- January – June 2016: Assistant Researcher at Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d’Ecologie (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- July – August 2015: Scientific Animator at Musée océanographique de Monaco (Monaco)
- May – June 2015: Research Assistant at Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d’Ecologie (Marseille, France)
- July – August 2014: Trainee at Muséum d’Histoire Naturelle de Nice (Nice, France).
Area of expertise
Current themes: My work focuses on two distinct aspects. First, research in paleoecology, which was the subject of my PhD, centered on the relation between fire histories and climate changes (temperatures and precipitations) during the Holocene. I used many proxy in this context: paleo-entomology (Chironomidae), lacustrine charcoals, dendrochronology, palynology, etc.
Secondly, entomology, on which I’m currently focusing, with various issues: study of insect communities, naturalist inventories, etc. I have experience in the field (prospecting, trapping, etc.), laboratory (sorting, determination, conditioning) and for data analysis.
Key words: Boreal forest, fire histories, paleoecology, entomology, lacustrine charcoals, dendrochronology