School of Forest Sciences
University of Eastern Finland
P.O. Box 111
FI-80101 Joensuu – Finland
Tel. +358 50 351 1476
- Present – DSc Agriculture and Forestry – University of Eastern Finland
- MSc Forest Sciences – University of Freiburg
- MSc Agriculture and Forestry – University of Eastern Finland
- MSc Environmental Engineering (units) – University of the Philippines Diliman
- BSc Forestry – University of the Philippines Los Baños
Years of extensive working experience with the Philippine government, international development agency and research institutions.
The objective of my research is to better understand the dynamics of kelo trees in boreal forest landscapes.
Particularly on the growth history of kelo trees and patterns of its formation across boreal forest landscape.
Likewise, the standing time (after death) of these trees will also be investigated.
Keywords: boreal forest, forest dynamics, dendrochronology, growth history, tree-rings, Pinus sylvestris, fire