Senior Environmental Consultant / Researcher
ALL-TECH Environmental Services Limited
162 Trider Crescent,
Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1R6
- 2015-2020. Postdoctoral researcher, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Université du Québec à Montréal
- 2015 Ph.D. Environmental Science, Université du Québec à Montréal
- 2010 M.Sc. Geography, Urban and Environmental Studies, Concordia University
- 2008 B.A. Geography, Honours, Human Environment, Concordia University
- 2023-Present. Senior Environmental Consultant, ALL-TECH Environmental Services Limited
- 2016-Present: Researcher / Biologist, Canadian Wild Turkey Federation (CWTF)
- 2022-2023. Researcher / Forest science specialist, Centre d’enseignement et de recherche en foresterie de Sainte-Foy inc. (CERFO)
- 2020-2021. Research professional, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
Current research themes:
As a Senior Environmental Consultant at ALL-TECH Environmental Services Limited, he will be developing and leading forest management consulting services (public and private sector) for the company, with projects targeting Atlantic Canada. His work also focuses on project management in the environmental services sector, and proposal writing and editing.
As a researcher and biologist for the Canadian Wild Turkey Federation (CWTF), his research examines the prevalence of West Nile virus in ruffed grouse and wild turkey populations in eastern Canada, as well as the development of tools and methods for the New Brunswick department of Natural Resources and Energy Development to improve the existing provincial wild turkey management strategy.
Key words for your research:
Forest ecology, fire ecology, forestry, adaptive forest management, silviculture, post-disturbance regeneration dynamics, growth and yield, urban forests, wildlife biology, conservation, avian conservation, West Nile virus, wild turkey management.